There aren't enough words to express the incredible journey bringing the movie "10 DAYS IN A MADHOUSE - The Nellie Bly Story" to the big screen. The movie's complete but the journey continues until we open in theaters September 25, 2015. While enjoying the completion of the movie I find myself yearning for more adult interaction than I've afforded myself these last few years. Every day has been for Nellie Bly. I've a great need inside to be of service, to contribute to this life in a gripping, lasting, positively inspirational way before a meteorite squashes me or some such. So to combine my passions for people and the movies I went searching in the Google+ community for #NellieBly and was delighted at the awareness of her thanks to Google celebrating her with this musical doodle on her birthday, May 5th!

Comments