The 2018 Tony Awards Celebrate Live Theater and Life

     Today the American Theatre Wing brings us the 2018 Tony Awards, a celebration not only of the best plays and musicals on Broadway, but of all live theater across the globe and its importance to the human soul. No other art form demands its participants to have the voice of an Angel, the body of an Olympian, the dance skills of Baryshnikov, the visual ascendancy of a Master Painter, the writing skills of a Doctorate, the style of an International Celebrity and the heart of a Spiritual Leader. I am especially grateful to all the people I trained with, my teachers and peers who remain positive influence in my life via Facebook, Twitter and Google+. To everyone I have had the privilege to put on my dancing shoes and perform a Broadway musical with, Thank You. And Thank You to Everyone who dares to keep coming back, to create and better this world through the medium of Live Theater.



Comments